Uniform at Chase Terrace has been designed to combine a very smart outward appearance, with comfort and practicality for young people. We do believe very much in upholding standards and this requires that all students comply with the dress code and expectations.
We have 2 main uniform suppliers:
Unit 6, Burntwood Town Shopping Centre, Cannock Rd, Burntwood WS7 1JR
Tel: 01543 677068
A & J Designs (Staffs) Ltd
Unit 2, The Innovation Centre, Pool Road, Brownhills, Staffs WS8 7NL
Tel/Fax 01543 360055
The code for use when purchasing online is: AJ684
- Students must wear dark-coloured shoes (not trainers, pumps or canvas shoes). Shoes may be ‘sports-styled’ but if there is a sports logo that is visible then this footwear is not appropriate. Footwear must be leather type, robust school shoes.
- Skirts should be knee length.
- Denim, canvas, jeans-styled or excessively tight fitting trousers in general, are not allowed.
- No extreme hairstyles are permitted (including tramlines and Mohican styles). Also, no strongly contrasting or unnatural colouring. Hair bands should be plain and inconspicuous – no flowers or other adornments are permitted.
- Make-up must be modest – a small amount of foundation and clear nail varnish only.
- Students are allowed to wear a single small stud earring in each ear. Nose and tongue studs or other body jewellery are not allowed (including ear expanders/spikes).
- A plain ring and watch are permitted but there should be no visible necklaces, bracelets or bangles.
We do strive to maintain a high standard of uniform and the year offices are asked to apply the expectations consistently. Many of the expectations around uniform are made for health and safety considerations for a large working environment, as well as a neat and modest appearance. There should be no exceptions to the uniform policy, parents should contact school directly should there be any circumstances where they would have difficulties adhering to the school policy.
Students should bring the following kit on days they have PE:
Physical Education Clothing
- Rugby Shirt: Reversible Royal blue and black (school branded)
- Polo Shirt: Royal blue and black (school branded)
- Shorts: Black (school branded or other)
- Football socks: Royal blue (school branded or other) In KS4 (Years 10 &11) optional white socks
- Training shoes: (MUST NOT be trainer shoes worn normally for school)
Optional items worn with permission of class teacher.
- Track suit bottoms: Dark Blue or Black (school branded or other) can be worn over shorts as a thermal layer at teachers’ discretion
- Navy blue hoodie: school branded (name on the back optional) can be worn over Rugby shirt and/or Polo shirt as a thermal layer at teachers’ discretion
Physical Education Clothing
- Sky blue sports shirt with white piping (school branded)
- Navy Blue shorts (school branded or other) or skorts (school branded only)
- Navy blue hoodie with school logo,(school branded), name on the back optional
- Training shoes (MUST NOT be trainer shoes worn for school)
- Royal blue Football socks. In KS4 (Years 10 &11) optional white socks
Black cotton leggings (school branded or other) that can be worn under shorts or skort as a thermal layer.
Worn with permission of class teacher KS3.
Y10: PE Teachers permission not required to wear leggings
Y11: shorts or skort not mandatory as long as leggings appropriate.