Foodbank – Parcels
We have decided to run a “Call and Collect” at the end of this term so that any families who require a helping hand with food and essential items before the Summer break have the opportunity to pick up a parcel from school. We will also be running this from September.
How does it work?
- Call into school from Monday 12th July onwards.
- Telephone: 01543 682286 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask for a food parcel. You only have to give your name.
- You will be asked which day you can collect and given a time that is easy for you.
- Our Duke of Edinburgh Student team will create a food and essentials package for you.
- It will be left in reception ready for you to collect at your agreed time slot.
- If there are any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are intending to run one foodbank afternoon a term where families can come and shop for themselves. We will post these dates on our school Twitter and Facebook accounts and send it out on the school’s MyEd app nearer to the time.
The Foodbank Team